Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sonic 3 and Knuckles also Sonic CD

Sonic 3 and Knuckles was my least favorite of the classic Genesis games.The only good thing about this game was that the music was instrumental verson of MJ (Michael Jackson) songs. The special stage were too hard, Knuckles was a total idiot, oh god TAILS! Sonic 3 and knuckles feature a new version of sonic called Hyper Sonic which make sonic a Gary Stu (aka Overpowered.) Now before I continue I will say that this is MY OPINION  so don't tell me to change it because I won't. Ok anyway Eggman is an idiot in this game he makes robots that hurt their selves. Ok on to Sonic CD. Now I have never beat this game so this opinion will be from Palm tree Panic to Wacky Workbench. Now my main Gripe with this game is the lack of bottomless pits there is only one of those in this game. also the special stage are annoying. Also the bosses took less than 8 hits which in the Genesis game causes Eggman to run to about 4-5 hit for this game and also the bosses are not creative and turns from pathetic to impossible.
I Hate this Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment